Friday, July 15, 2011

overdid it a touch, perhaps...

My body has been telling me off for the swimming and walking I did the other day.
My pelvis has complained a bit and my tummy was a bit swollen and tender (swelly belly fun fun fun) so I have decided to take it easy today and swim tomorrow instead. I will get around to writing pages about why my pelvis and tummy are not 100% yet, just need a bit more time for those stories.
I am going to stick to swimming 750m a time instead of a mile and work on improving my time instead.
Right now I am chilling on the sofa and having some nice quiet time while my mum has taken the little ones for a long walk (in the rain). I can also hear the music from Slottsfjellfestivalen (the castle mountain festival) which is taking place in town. One year we will have to go!
I am feeling very positive about completing this swim next year - I feel amazingly fit compared to a month ago!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment