Monday, June 27, 2011

I got my swim things!

Ok, so they arrived on Saturday but I fell asleep on the couch instead of going to get them from the post office, by the time I remembered the post office was shut. Children are amazing, but ooh tiring lol.
Hubby picked them up for me today, I managed to get the goggles together and try everything on despite one poorly 2 year old 'hat off mummy' (apparently she doesn't like the swim hat) and 'jeg og glasses' ('me too glasses' she wanted my goggles but when she couldn't have them 'no glasses mummy'), and one baby trying to get everything, though he was happy with the goggle box, until his world ended when I needed to put the goggles away and needed the box back.
The goggles were easy to put together and seem to fit really well with the medium size bridge. I am looking forward to being able to see when at the pool!
I tried the swimsuit on and I am really pleased! It's even exactly the right size. It does make me a slightly strange shape as my boobs are pretty much squashed, so it's not the most flattering fit, but it does fit right up to my neck and the zip up the back makes it really easy to get in and out of.
Now I just need my little girl to get better and I'll be off to the pool. My mum is soon here for 3 weeks so I will be taking full advantage of that and going to the pool as much as possible.
Not much else to report really, been busy being mummy :))
Happy Monday all :)

PS I think a great side effect of this will be the kids learning to swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment