Wednesday, June 22, 2011

order placed!

I found a Norwegian company, swimshop.no, that sells some of the things I need so I placed an order last night.
I've just checked and they are already picking the order!
A Speedo Hydrasuit swimsuit - I chose this one because it is a very high neck so I won't have any drag from water in my top from the gap that is there when I try any lower cut suits. Having boobs is all well and good but they can be a real annoyance sometimes! This suit also has a zip up back, which I like, better or not than other backs, I don't know yet, we'll see!
A Speedo Vector swim cap - apparently a good one.. I mainly chose it because it was black and speedo lol, what can I say? I trust the brand.
A kick/pull board - not sure of this brand, they seem to have some pretty cheap items, whether that is good or not I am not sure, another wait and see!
and finally goggles! It makes me a little unsure that they are not branded, but as I intend to get my eyes fixed after stopping breastfeeding it's not a major thing if the goggles don't last forever.

Hopefully I will get the order in the next couple of days!

Hubby is back from work at a good time today so we are all going swimming! I say swimming, but it'll really be the keeping-the-kids-afloat sort of swimming, which I also love! I kept baby girl home from nursery to have a cosy day. They are having a much needed sleep at the moment. Which reminds me, I must find a second hand sleeping buggy for baby boy for when he goes to nursery in a few weeks... We had thought baby girl might have stopped sleeping in the day by now, but happily she still needs a nap.

On another note, I have decided to look for work as an assistant in a nursery. I will have many years to build a career here, now is the time to spend with the babes and working in a nursery will allow me the same holidays etc. It also allows me to have a job I won't need to think about out of hours, which in turn allows me more time to swim and train. While I am not remotely looking forward to baby boy also going to nursery, I am looking forward to working again - it's been a while!

Thinking about my level of fitness I can happily say I am improving. I went for a walk yesterday with baby boy in the buggy and the steep hill is getting much easier! Speed of ascent and recovery afterwards are both improved, not to mention I am able to walk the next day!

Rightio, time to get on!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment